Monday, August 07, 2006

Rear of the fair fun


We went to the fair a few weeks ago, all 7 of us and we took our 2 nephews with us too. It was a lot of fun and I have a lot to share. I thought I would share these pics, they are some of my favorites.

Rear ends. "Whose is bigger mom?"

Kids looking at the baby pigs, I love the rear views.

Not sure what they were looking at here, but they found it interesting.


Washing their hands after petting all the animals. My favorite part.


Scott, Elyse's biggest brother helping her row their boat through the ocean. I love seeing them play together. He is so good with her, he always takes time to listen to her and play with her and he is so patient with her. I hope their relationship is always a close one, even though he is 11 years older than she is.

2 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

What a bunch of cutey butts!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

:) What fun!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home