Monday, August 14, 2006

My favorite part of the fair

Elyse is an active child, very active. She wants to see and do all there is to see and do and she wants to do it quickly. I spend a lot of time chasing her and I can't take my eyes off of her for 1 second.

I had to strap her into the stroller because she kept taking off down the through way while we were trying to eat dinner. It had been a long, hot and tiring day on my part and I just wanted her to sit still so I could eat for 5 minutes.


This is Elyse strapped into her stroller eating a fig nuton. She was strangely quiet and content to be sitting there.

A minute later I looked down and this is what I saw. No wonder she was content, she was tired, who would have thought that after only 8 hours of being on the go would tire her out?


Oh yippee! She was asleep. That meant I could go look at the photography exhibit, my favorite exhibit in peace.

I switched her over to the stroller that reclined. We take 2 strollers because Christophers short legs get tired and the double stroller just annoys me. She slept for 2 hours and I was able to relax. I really enjoyed watching her have so much fun at the fair, but her nap was a well deserved break and rare gift for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

You're lucky she was transfer-able...
some kids wake when moved!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home