Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Coolness

Yesterday I got up at 6:00 a.m. to use the bathroom and through the open window I could feel a COOL breeze. Not the sticky hotness of the humidity or the feeling of a blowtorch breeze, it was a cool ocean breeze.

For the last 3 to 4 weeks I look out my window before I go to bed and I wish on the brightest star, okay I beg the brightest star to send an Artic blast down our way. For the last 3 to 4 weeks that star has let me down.

I woke up Dave to tell him that my star finally came through for me. He doubted the star. The heat wave has moved on. I opened all the windows and doors and there was a breeze coming through the house. The air conditioner is NOT running 24/7 like it has been for the last 4 weeks. People, I have coolness in my life again, and once again, I love Southern California.

Today is another day at the beach for us, a cool 77 degree day at the beach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I think that you sent all that hot weather here!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous kreints said...

Please - send it our way!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home