Monday, July 10, 2006

Calling in sick

I tried to post about our fun trip to the fair a couple of days ago but blogger wouldn't let me post pictures, so that will be for another day.

I have been sick the last few days, I guess it has been more like two weeks. I dragged my sick sorry ass to the doctor today and I have bronchitis. I am on an antibiotic, inhaler and I got me some prescription cough syrup. Too bad I can't take it while Dave is out of town, someone has to be alert enough to hear the kids if they need me, or in case there is a fire or something catastrophic like a kid needing a glass of water.

Elyse has also been fighting a cough. She started running a fever Saturday that was topping off at 104+. So I took her to the doctor early this morning and she has pneumonia. Yes, I feel like a stellar mom right about now. The ped said *we* caught it early and she is on a strong antibiotic that should knock it out quickly. I hope!

Summer should be filled with swimming, the beach and having fun. Not doctors visits and so much coughing that it brings on a migrain and breaks a rib. Tomorrow is a new day, a healthy day...

1 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

pshaw!
pneumonia...HA!
she'll kick its ass!

damn pneumonia...

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home