Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lazy.


I am now washing the same load of laundry for the third time in two days. It isn't that hard to transfer them from the washer to the dryer so why don't I? Could it be the constant child care, cooking of the meals, vacuuming, organizing, errand running or maybe it is because I am hot and tired from being up with a 2 year old 2 nights in a row. Or could it just be sheer laziness.

And when Dave sees this picture on the camera, he is going to wonder what the heck I am doing now. Yes, I will probably be too lazy to just delete it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

Oh yeah...BTDT. I've washed the same load daily for two or three days until I finally manage to "reboot" it to the dryer. Laundry with 5 people in the house is never-ending anyway.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home