Friday, May 05, 2006

Post number 100 and a slow down

So, here I sit with my party hat on and balloons tied to my computer. Okay, maybe not. This is my 100th post, a milestone of sorts in blogdom.

I have decided to slow down. I honestly don't know how some bloggers do it. They post long drawn out interesting, witty and funny blogs full of links and pictures. I just can't find the time.

I have two kids home with me all day who do not nap and who need my attention, a LOT of my attention. By afternoon I have five kids home that need my attention. I found myself putting the kids off and turning the TV on so I can blog or read other blogs. I started to feel guilty, my family is the most important thing in the world to me, next to God of course.

If all my kids were in school I would have more time in the mornings. Or even if they would take a nap I would have some time, but they don't. These are precious years, they will be in school soon enough and I want to enjoy them as much as I can during these young years.

I am going to have to limit my blogging time for after bedtime. I will miss it, I will miss reading other blogs daily, but this is the right choice for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Irene said...

Happy 100th posts!
I love reading your blog.

I made the same decision a few days ago and it's been SO HARD to stay away from the computer. but it was definitely the right choice for my family.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home