Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Still recovering, a craft and a bad idea


Tayler had a great time with her slumber party. This is a picture of the morning after. Some of the girls are awake, including Tayler (in the purple on the far right) and some girls are still snoozing. There are still more *body bags* behind me. I am still exhausted from the weekend and the time change. It sucks getting old.


Here is an egg craft we did on Sunday morning. I got the idea from Blogging Baby. I very carefully cracked the eggs open on the top and washed them out. We put dirt and grass seed inside and when the grass grows it will look like hair. That is if the sun ever comes out. It has been rainy and dreary here the last few days.


I have been feeling like I have been fighting off some kind of virus the last few days. Yesterday I developed a cold sore in my mouth. This morning I thought it would be a good idea to drink some orange juice with my cereal for some extra vitamin C. Bad idea, it made my cold sore burn like fire.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Irene said...

oh I feel your pain.

NO ORANGE JUICE.
NO PIZZA.
NO COOKIES.
NO SOUP.

ONLY ICE CREAM AND COLD WATER.

hope you feel better soon.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home