Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring break is upon us

Spring break started this week. Well, actually it started last Friday at 1:05 when school let out. Woo Hoo!!! No school, no schedules, no homework. I started out thinking it would be a good idea to stick to our regular schedules since spring break is only a week long, but that idea only lasted about ten minutes.

We were supposed to be out of town this week but that didn't work out. I was bummed, the kids were bummed since we like to take trips. I usually have something scheduled for school breaks. Not this week, there is nothing scheduled, nothing at all. We have been sleeping late, eating late and going to bed late. It has been wonderful.

Too bad the laundry, housework and cooking can't go on spring break too.

1 Comments:

Blogger KaiVegan said...

>>Too bad the laundry, housework and cooking can't go on spring break too.

Haha. I like this one!

Have a great spring break to you and the kids. I know the laundry is still there, but I hope you could still take it easy. Maybe sleep some more? hmmm..

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home