Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Morning giggle

This morning I went to check on Jeff, to make sure he was doing what he is supposed to do in the morning. That includes making his bed. He and Christopher share a room. Christopher was still sleeping on the bottom bunk. Usually I get them all up at the same time but the last couple of days it has just been easier to let the little ones sleep in. Quieter too.

So, Jeff was making his bed, just like he was supposed to. I peeked to see if Christopher was still asleep and this is what Jeff had done to him. The covers were already pulled over his head, Jeff just added the sunglasses. This made me laugh out loud, we all stood around and giggled. Maybe it was mean to laugh at Christophers expense, but he didn't know and I am sure not going to show him this picture. Laughter is a nice way to start the day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Irene said...

oh. my. God. that is hilarious!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Slacker Mom said...

You need to show him that pic! I bet he'll think it's funny. :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Tyra said...

That's a good one! I would've laughed too.

6:37 AM  
Blogger KaiVegan said...

This is so cute... I wonder how he'd react to this?

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home