Saturday, April 01, 2006

It wasn't supposed to happen to me

I thought I was immune, I mean you hear about it happening, but I never dreamed it would happen to me. I guess I was just being naive, maybe in the back of my mind I knew it could happen. I was being wreckless and not using any type of protection, I guess in a way I was just asking for it. Now it has happened, I was spammed. Yep, my post below got spammed. Damn spammers, now I have to use protection. I will have to set up one of those *letter* gate.

I have thought about deleting it, but I think I will keep it around as a reminder that I am not immune to these things. We are all vulnerable. It sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slacker Mom said...

Where is it? the spam?

That stinks.

I hate those letter gate things.But I will still post! :)

6:10 AM  
Blogger Cee said...

It is the comments area in the Show and Tell post below this one. Something about games.

I don't like those letter gates either but they are necassary with all those spammers out there.

I still haven't set it up, I have been too lazy :(.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home