Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yet another reason to hate Wal Mart

I hate Wal Mart, yes I really do. Not just for the PC reasons that seem so popular, but because it is always so crowded and dirty in all of the Wal Marts I have been inside of. And I can never find what I am looking for and if by chance I do find someone wearing one of this blue vests, they never know what I am talking about or they send me off in the wrong direction. So I avoid Wal Mart as much as possible.

I needed some things very badly and I was right next to a Wal Mart so I decided to go there instead of heading off to my usual Target, which is a place I like much better. I drive a large car
so I usually park way on the back of the parking lot off by myself so I have plenty of room to get the kids in and out of the car and I don't have to worry about door dings. Parking spaces at Wal Mart are teeny tiny and there is hardly any room to maneuver when pulling in or out of a parking space. Can you see where this is going?

Today I saw a parking space fairly close to the door, and since there was rain, and I was in a hurry I pulled into it. After buying what I needed and putting the kids into their car seats, I was walking around the back of the car and I noticed that someone had obviously backed out of a space and had HIT my car. Argh!!! It could be worse, it isn't too noticeable, but every time I see those marks and dents on my car I will remember that not only did I get them at Wal Mart, but my laziness also played a part in it. It was also so nice of the honest upstanding citizen (or not) that hit me to leave a note and their insurance information on the windshield - NOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home