Thursday, March 09, 2006

Show and tell: My eyes


The theme for show and tell for Blackbird this week is eyes. Here are mine, this is also my profile picture so this week's S&T was pretty easy for me. I was watching a movie, laying againts the side of the couch when my four year old son, who had been climbing all over me and I was trying to ignore him, yelled boo, when I looked up he took this pic of me. His favorite thing lately is to try to scare people. He is not supposed to have the camera so the joke was more on him. But I looked at the picture later and liked it, so I used it for my profile pic. It doesn't show my whole face which is a good thing, trust me.

My eyes are hazel, more green in the summer for some reason. I am far sighted so I do wear contacts until bed time. My husband is bugging me to get Lasik since our insurance will pay for a lot of it but I am too chicken. For a long time I wished I had blue eyes. I just love blue eyes. But lately I have started to appreciate my eye color more. They are the perfect color for me and they match my hair nicely.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful! And that the picture was unplanned, even better. My addition to S&T this week too long...

9:01 AM  
Blogger emotional girl said...

you have beautiful eyes.

9:18 AM  
Blogger blackbird said...

This is the first time I have seen your profile picture -
and you are SO pretty!

9:32 AM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Lovely eyes!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Angie said...

You have lovely eyes. Your hair color is awesome as well.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Wow, can your 4-year-old come over and take a photo of me that looks as good as yours?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Veronika said...

You've got a photographer in the making!
Your eyes are amazingly beautiful.
:)

2:12 AM  
Blogger Slacker Mom said...

glad you like your eyes..they do look good on you! ;)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Cee said...

Thanks for all the compliments on my eyes. They really made my day. I have been feeling very old and unattractive lately.

Christopher loves to take pictures. I am always hiding my camera from him. Maybe he will be a great photographer someday and take care of my in my old(er) age.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home