Monday, March 13, 2006

Aches

Yesterday I was in such a bitchy mood. My poor family. I finally went off to the bookstore by myself to give us all a break from me. The only problem with that was that I had to take *me* with me.

I have also been really tired the last couple of days and my energy level has been low. Around 2:00 a.m. I woke up with a sore throat and my whole body just ached and ached. I had a light bulb moment, no wonder I have been in such a bad mood, my body is trying to fight something off and I wasn't listening to it.

I took some tylenol earlier and plan on getting as much rest as possible today. I don't have time to be sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slacker Mom said...

I always get SO grumpy when I am getting sick.

I hope you get to go to bed early tonight!!!!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home