Thursday, February 02, 2006

I think I am sick

I don't feel too well, it feels like a stomach bug. My stomach is really upset, my body aches and the side of my head hurts. I can't decided if it is turning into a migrain or not. I don't want to take the migrain meds if I don't have to, but I also don't want to let the headache get out of control and turn into a migrain. It's a fine line.

I was asleep last night before 9:00, I was just so tired, this must have been coming on. It also might explain why I was so, lets say, cranky, yesterday. I hate stomach bugs, they keep me from enjoying one of my favorite things - FOOD.

At least the 1 year old insomniac is sleeping better. She came into my room at 5:30 this morning, not too early. She snuggled up next to me and went back to sleep. I lay there looking at her sweet little sleeping face, feeling so much love for her I could hardly stand I just wanted to burn that moment in time in my brain forever. It was nice having her snuggled up againts me, her warm body easing my aches.

I really don't have time to be sick. And I really hate sitting the kids in front of the electronic babysitter all day, ugh. Ten more hours until Dave gets home, if I can just hang on until then. It's going to be a long day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slacker Mom said...

Just get through the day. We all have those. As my Mom says, if your kids are fed, clothed,(I mean reasonably, not spotless) clean, & safe, your job is done. Everything else is gravy.

Good luck.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home