Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Crazy life and I am an idiot blogger

Life has been more crazy than usual these last couple of days. Elyse is still keeping me up most of the night. Now instead of going to bed at her usual time of 8:30 and then getting up at 2 a.m., she stays up until 11:30 then gets up at 2 anyway. So my nights have been short lived.

There have been wild fires not far from our house. Ashes have been falling for two days and everything is filthy from it. The smoke has been so thick it looks like fog. The smokey conditions have made Jeffs asthma flare up, and mine too. I went out yesterday for a little while and when I got home I had to change my clothes because they smelled so badly of smoke. It has also been hot, in the 80's. I can't even remember the last time it rained.

Tayler has had a bladder infection. It has now spread to her kidney's. She is on an antibiotic that is not doing it's job. The doctor has changed it, and we are hoping it will start to work soon. She has been in horrible pain and running a fever. She is missing school, this isn't good. If she isn't better by Thursday she may have to go to Childrens hospital for IV antibiotics. We have our fingers crossed that won't happen!

I am so ignorant to this blogging stuff. I want to add my pic to my profile and I can't figure out how. It can't be that hard, can it? I also wanted to add my Flickr photos and they keep ending up in odd places. Don't even get me started about blog rolls, I have no idea how to add one. This does get easier doesn't it?

Oh, and to top it off, Dave has been gone for three days, I am about to go insane with these kids and lack of sleep.

I need a warm bath and a refreshment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyra said...

I hope you indulged in that hot bath and a drink, sounds like you need it.

I'm also blogging challenged, lol.

Hope your little girl is feeling better. My youngest is home sick today with a bad sore throat, we have a doctor's appointment at 9:30, hope it's not strep.

Take care!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm not sure if you still want to add your picture or not, but here's how if you do. The easiest way is to post your picture. You don't need to title the entry, just put your picture in it and hit post. Then go back to the dashboard and click on edit to see the picture. Go to HTML view and highlight what is there. (It's the code for your picture.) Then right click and choose copy. Go to your profile and paste that HTML where it says to for your picture.

You can then go back and delete the entry with your picture. The picture will stay with your profile until you delete the HTML code. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home