Sunday, February 19, 2006

Absent blogger

I haven't been keeping up here like I would like to. You see, I have been fighting a migrain for three effen days now. I am so tired of these things, it is time to see my doctor and do something about it. I can take the occasional migrain, but not one on top of another.

It looks like winter has finally hit us! It has rained off and on for two days now. I love laying in bed watching the the big gray clouds rumbling around the sky out my window. It has also been chilly for us, 58 yesterday with a cold wind. I had to actually break out a fleece coat to wear.

I took Scott and Tayler to a birthday party last night. There was roller skating and ice skating. I roller skated some with the kids and it was fun. I also enjoyed some nice adult conversation with some friends I don't get to see often enough. It was a fun evening and mostly head ace free. But this morning I woke up with that all too familiar ache in the front of my head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous irene said...

oh I'm so sorry you're having those migraines. feel better soon Cee.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Slacker Mom said...

Icky.

So sorry, it is horrible having to get through the day liek that.

Hope somehow there is a way to make it better.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home