Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Update on the loneliest boy

Jeff came out of school yesterday with a big smile on his face, he had made two new friends at recess and he was so excited to have had playmates.

Then I noticed something interesting on our walk home. Several, eight maybe nine children would yell out "bye Jeff" and wave at him. I thought, for such a lonely child, who wanders the playground with his hands in his pockets, well, he sure has a lot of friends. Once we got home two more kids came by wanting to know if he could come out and play.

Today was more of the same.

I think I was sucked into his story, his drama. I have been suckered, I hope.

All is good in Jeff's world again and my heart is singing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Slacker Mom said...

Yay! I am glad it was the drama and not for real. Everyone feels that way sometimes.

Thanks for the update, I have been checking in looking for it. :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger irene said...

glad everything's fine. I know how you must have felt though.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Veronika said...

Nice to hear that all is good!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Tyra said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear things are going well for him. And yes, sometimes our kids play us like violins but hey, what can we do,right?

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home