Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The street is not an ashtray!

I was on the road today running several errands. I saw at least five people flick their lit cigarette butts out their windows! I see this from time to time but not like this. I was at a stop light next to a lady when she flicked her butt out the window. I gave her a glare that should have set her on fire and she just looked at me. I couldn't let it go. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I rolled down the passenger side window and yelled, the street is not your personal ash tray, that is littering not to mention the fire danger. The wind is still blowing today and that butt could have easily been blown into the dry brush next to us. She just looked at me, I really wanted to smack her. Yes, I had road rage.

Then I went to the kids school to get them and there was a man standing right in front of the school smoking. Right in front of the school. Why not have a beer in front of the school too? This just irked me. I coughed a couple of times and shot him a look but he was clueless.

Is it Friday yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyra said...

Several months ago about 5 miles from my home there was a huge field fire due to someone throwing out a cigarette.

I hate it when people that smoke stand right outside of a restaraunt or store door so that you have to walk through the smoke to get in or out.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home