Monday, January 23, 2006

It's a pony tail day

The wind is whipping through the Southern part of the golden state today. It has been going on for a couple of days now and should continue through tomorrow. There are gusts up to 80 mph.

I hate the wind. I hate the noise. I hate the mess it creates. I hate how it dries out Christopher's little legs and makes them crack and bleed. I hate how it stirs up the dust an pollen and irritates Jeff's allergies and asthma. I hate how it makes our lips chap. I hate how it makes my hair whip around and tangle. I hate worrying about Dave being blown around the freeway on his way to and home from work. I hate the power outages it is sure to cause. I hate the wind. Did I mention that?

So, it is a pony tail day. My hair is pulled back into a tight pony tail and I pulled Tay's hair back into a tight braid. I put chap stick in everyone's pocket and I put extra lotion on Christophers legs. I medicated Jeff and sent a note to his teacher instructing her to call me if his asthma acts up.

At least it isn't raining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home