Thursday, December 08, 2005

What is Cold?

It has been cold here in California, for us. A chilling 65 degrees or so. My friend that lives in northern Canada considers anything under 20 degrees cold. Driving through Utah a couple of weeks ago it was cold for us. 25 Degrees and under, we about froze. I did notice that while we were in Downtown Salt Lake City, and the weather was a bit warmer, about 45, most people were either wearing a light sweater or just a short sleeve shirt. Seeing them made me feel like I was doing a little overkill with the heavy jackets, hats, gloves and scarves. But we were COLD. And apparently we are wimps. We will have to develop thicker skin if we are going to move out of state.

driving through Utah it was 25 degrees, brrrrr!

1 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

Gah!
THE SINGLE THING I miss everyday about my Suburban?
The compass.
I am gonna petition Sweden to put a compass in my car.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home