Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Show and Tell: Ornament

Here is my ornament for show and tell. It is not my favorite ornament, since they are still packed, I decided to share this one, our most current ornament. I do like it a lot though. I did this a couple of nights ago, since I turned into an insomniac a few months ago I have a lot more time on my hands. Vacuuming at 3:00 a.m. turned out to be a bad idea.

Christmas 2005 - Silver Bells


This is our newest ornament. Every year, since Dave and I got married (in 1990), we buy a new, dated ornament. This is our 2005 ornament, our 16th ornament that we have bought together, 16th in a series of 50+. This picture does not do it justice. Since it is silver I just could not get a good picture of it. I tried with flash, without flash, slow flash, intermittent flash and red eye flash, this was the best picture I could get.

Here is the description of it, as it is described on the box: 2005 Musical Hanging Ornament. Crafted with pierced bells and ornaments and a double bell finial, this ornament is plated in rich silver finish and features a top wind rotating movement. It plays silver bells when wound. It also says Christmas 2005- SIlver Bells around the center ring.

4 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

so
pretty...


have you noticed that all my photos are dark dark dark?

yeah.
the flash thing, not good with it.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It's lovely! And such a neat thing to do to remember each year!

7:43 AM  
Blogger SueeeuS said...

That's beautiful. Congratulations on 16 on your way to 50+.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

I love it!! What a great tradition!!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home