Thursday, December 22, 2005

Show and Tell: My Coat

This is my *coat*, I know it isn't much of a coat, but it is all that I have needed lately. You see, I live in S. California, where the climate is perfect but sometimes the ground rocks and rolls but that's okay, I can handle the trade off.


Okay, okay, so maybe the climate isn't always perfect. Christmas Day it is going to be in the 80s. Not very Christmas-y. I would like it to be 70 and overcast, that would give us a nice Christmas feeling. It rarely gets colder out than 65 during the winter. I don't get very cold so this type of *coat* is all I need. 13 Years of being either pregnant or nursing has raised my body temperature. I am sure it has nothing to do with the, um, extra padding I have covering my body.


Did you notice I used a red *coat* with a green hanger, and if you look very carefully you can see Christmas lights out the window's. I was trying to be festive, but it didn't come out very well in the pic. I just wanted to point it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

It's very festive indeed!

have a wonderful weekend and a beautiful Christmas...

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Very lovely coat.. Merry Christmas!

10:26 AM  
Blogger --erica said...

Love the red. Hope your poor head is better very soon!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

We live in Arizona,hey neighbor! So yes,I am on the same page as far as the weather goes. Its supposed to be 76 here today. We are having record heat, for the winter that is. It just doesnt make it any more "christmasy" (if thats even a word) around here! Puts me in a Bah Humbug mood actually! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Happy blogging.. :)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home