Friday, December 09, 2005

It Hurts Me More!

She came home with a note, the note said she was talking too much during class. She has never had a note from school, not one like this. I had to do something, didn't I? I mean, a note, that isn't good. So I grounded her (!), and it hurt me more than it hurt her. I don't think she has ever been grounded, or in trouble before. She does what is asked of her and doesn't cause a moment of trouble. There was no back-talk or argument when I handed down her punishment, just acceptance. I want so badly to let her out of her room to go play with the pack of kids that are playing in the front yard. It is especially hard knowing that she is watching them from her window. Just a few more hours and we will be freed from this injustice. Tomorrow she is free, freeee... I hope she learned her lesson.

1 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

Look at that face!

She will have learned. You can just see that she is a good kid.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home