Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Years Eve!

So, here we are, on the cusp of 2006! I am so excited to be starting this new year, I have a lot of plans for some big changes for this little family in 2006. I am also terrified of the changes that will be coming in 2006. See, I don't do change very well, I like the same 'ole, same 'ole but in this family, and in this life change is immanent and necessary.

We don't have any big plans for this evening. It is hard to make any big plans with a toddler and a four year old going through a very difficult *phase*. May 2006 bring and end to the four year old phase! We are going to go eat out at the Old Spaghetti Factory and watch the trains go by in the rain. Then we will come home for family games, watch some new DVD's and eat junk food. I took a nice nap so I should have no problem making it until midnight, I know the kids will make it after they gobble up all the sugary snacks I have planned for them. I keep wondering when I got to the age that requires a nap to stay up until midnight.

I wish you all a prosperous and healthy 2006.

5 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

sounds like a fun evening!

Happy New Year to you and your family Cee!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Slacker Mom said...

Sounds fun.

I have a 2 and 4 year old, I think that there is no way they could make it to midnight, did yours?

:)

Happy New Year!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Veronika said...

I'm not too keen on changes either. I like to stay in a routine, and know what's going to happen!
You keep wondering when you got to the age that requires a nap to stay up until midnight? When you had your first child! They really zap the energy out of you, don't they? I've always wondered just how many steps I took in a day chasing my kids around when they were little. I should have worn a pedometer and found out..
Sounds like you all had a fun evening- Happy New Year!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Slacker Mom said...

Tag...

...list 5 weird things about yourself, tag five other people to do the same, and then comment on their blogs that they have been tagged.

:)

5:25 PM  
Blogger FDF said...

Do not take cheap Hydrocodone if you have narrow-angle glaucoma. cheap Hydrocodone may worsen this condition. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease; have liver disease

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home