Sunday, December 18, 2005

cookies and kids


This last week and weekend was the busiest of this Christmas season yet. We had Christmas program after Christmas program, activity after activity and lots of shopping for me. Not that I mind the shopping, I actually enjoy to shop and I enjoy going to the mall. In the middle of it all I took the time out to make sugar cookies with the kids to decorate. I even made the cookies from scratch. The kids helped me every step of the way. It went amazingly slow. But it was worth every minute of it, we had a great time and made some nice family memories.

Jeff and Christopher worked hard to get their cookies just right.

Elyse thought that decorating the cookies was the greatest thing ever!

Finger lickin' good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronika said...

Awhh..That's what I'm talkin' about! The Happy Holidays. Kids are going to remember having fun with the cookies and spending time together as a family more than the gifts.
Thanks for visiting me :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Tyra said...

Gosh, I wish I could follow your lead and just be happy about all that needs to be done. I need to just slow down and enjoy it!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home